" . English . " English

Forums

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SystemKhaos

Covenant!

27 posts in this topic

Any and all prior Covenant members should post here! I'm SpykerBloodFist, we used to do alot of stuff within Cove and cant wait to get reconnected with all our old members! Dont be shy!

This Tribe name brings back so much memories. I remember Aeriol was the leader right? I remember her pming me when I was level 50 or something saying that i could join her tribe and they would help me out. I was always welcome in this tribe and it was one of the few tribes that helped out new players.

Yup Aeriol was our Queen, I hope she gets back into it, if shes not here by Alpha I'll make sure to reopen Covenant to all its old members as well as the new ones! If she does come back I'll make sure to pass the reigns to her ;)

ahah, I never was a fan of Wow but she is a tribe leader there of course, she wouldn't play Nana when I asked her

but that was probably a good call :ph34r:

Back in time, i remember covenant as very friendly and helpfull. I'm really happy you guys are trying to bring it back, cuz this tribe was definetelly something special.

Crusher64 likes this

darkshinez here, was a member for a few months before shut down, really enjoyed the tribe!! Aeriol was a great leader back then, really hope it's gonna be like before

Hey there,

thats incredible, Ive never thought I will ever see TB again and Im really shocked I found it lol I stopped all kinds of gaming but once I get the chance I will definietly give this TB a try. Covenant with Aeriol , LP50 and so on was really great. TB was THE game where pvp was perfect. I wonder when I can download the game

Regards

Timberwolve (if anyone remembers lol)

Hey guys! XReconBladeX/ ElectricBlizzard/ KinderBueno/ ShrimpCocktail here. Haha, I go by all those names i've had many characters and pretty sure most of you remember me. I was in the tribe Covenant for a very long time. I remember Aeriol and Poppy would help us out a lot. Especially on Frozenland, we would always get crashed by top tribes like Blood, SeriousGamingQuality etc. They would tell us to leave and that it's their land to farm in :P Although, Aeriol and Poppy just ignored them and continued trying to help us level up at Frozenland even though the top tribes would continue to kill us. I will always remember this moment because they are the best leaders I know in this game. Anyways, if this game ends up releasing I will definitely be playing again and I hope you guys will play again too! it feels great to be back baby! :D

cheech likes this

Oh Timberwolve I remember you. You were a blade warrior right? and you were like around level 200-250 or something before the game shut down right?

wow iam happy see  this tribe name   when Aeriol  was the leader she was  awesume   I was  her Tribe Dad  she titled me. My Daughter was sexy  and also name sassy  ..

is she back in game this server?  Iam happy I found CA played long ago was  good times,  

I been playing ORG srver past months on end sionce it started was waiting  for CA  go out of bata , but iam dam happy me and my 2 kids  came back and looked into this game from CA  ,,,  Me and My Daughter SEXY ANGEL lead tribe in other server we love to join a tribe that will play active always ,  Nice to be here.    

CHEECH  and My Daughter SexyAngels      is Timberwolf in ca  he was the best to my kids 

well we need a tribe or find non we will make Hells Angels until peace out 

This is Goroth/MysticArrow. I am Aeriol's husband. I am gonna start back into TB again and give up my WOW toons. That is a boring game...

Nice to see so many of you online :)

I have three in-Game toons so far: Goroth - Blade Warrior, MysticArrow - Archer and DonPaolo - Fist Warrior.

Hope to see ya'll in the game :)

ATTN: all old covenant members i have made the tribe once again, just press n and apply for Covenant. I will not be leader for too long because it belongs to aeriol if she ever comes back lol

I will be joining since I am Aeriol's husband. Everyone needs to get her to give up her WOW account and come back to TB.

She is Ariol on WOW on the Nordrasil server. Give her what for... lol Of course she is teh Guildmaster in WOW.

Welcome back all!

Salazar is currently the tribe leader and it is only us 2 in the clan and he hasn't been on to apply people. But yeah hopefully can build the tribe back.