" . English . " English

Forums

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garfield

Class Change

Class Change   13 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Bring Back Class Change 1 Last Time ( Only Class Not Items) Or Allow Character Transfers

• Bring Class Change Back 1 Last Time Before Release
    • Bring Back Character Transferring
    • Bring Back Class Change For 1 Last Time and Character Transferring
    • Dont Bring Character Transferring Or Class Change back

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

I know that masta just did a poll on class change but his was asking for a 6 month cooldown perk but i feel that we should have the class change perk added back into the item mall for maybe a week or 2 one last time before games released to the public.

That would be a joke since people actuly got perma bans for character transfering you know xD that will only bring black market to the game as it will allow players to trade with usd to transfer characters.

I think class change did a lot bad in this game and people just want to change their sets that go for less e.g tri set today 5k tc mystic 11k tc people would love the class change and all the mages that played with broken mana barier to go as archers lol.

I hate the idea you wanna play different class go level just like in old tb we use to have multiple 300s why everyone getting some lazy. Maybe if people actuly made alts and go level multiple characters game wouldnt be so dead.

52 minutes ago, kaka10 said:

I hate the idea you wanna play different class go level just like in old tb we use to have multiple 300s why everyone getting some lazy. Maybe if people actuly made alts and go level multiple characters game wouldnt be so dead.

I mean if there were more than 1 FL party per week...

53 minutes ago, kaka10 said:

That would be a joke since people actuly got perma bans for character transfering you know xD that will only bring black market to the game as it will allow players to trade with usd to transfer characters.

I think class change did a lot bad in this game and people just want to change their sets that go for less e.g tri set today 5k tc mystic 11k tc people would love the class change and all the mages that played with broken mana barier to go as archers lol.

I understand where your coming from. But I mean transferring characters from 1 of your accounts to another through the gm. 

And for class change I said only class not items so what u said would have no affect at all 

And as for leveling makes me wonder if you actually play the game right now. Yea 120 to 160 isn't bad but if your going over it'll take a while to get the rock parties to 200 then Yea u can power level urself in v3 till 270 then what your screwed cause there's not enough players for FL to get to 300.  I'm not lazy I got 2 300s and 3 over 250 but those are stuck at that level so a class change for only class would help a lot of people and restore a market for a bit.

Please read before commenting thanks

13 minutes ago, garfield said:

And as for leveling makes me wonder if you actually play the game right now. Yea 120 to 160 isn't bad but if your going over it'll take a while to get the rock parties to 200 then Yea u can power level urself in v3 till 270 then what your screwed cause there's not enough players for FL to get to 300.  I'm not lazy I got 2 300s and 3 over 250 but those are stuck at that level so a class change for only class would help a lot of people and restore a market for a bit.

I think fixing that problem would be better solution compared to class change.V3 nerf was to harsh if getting to 300 would be easier people wouldnt need class change and enjoyed leveling more.

problem is there is not enough ways in the game to solo level it is to group dependent but with such a small player base class change becomes the viable option plus provides gms money to put towards new content and advertising

Character transfers will never be brought back again. We learned our lesson from allowing that garbage to happen, a few ruined it for everyone.

As for character class changes, if they came back it would be without gear transfers (as you mention).

3 hours ago, shockdot said:

Character transfers will never be brought back again.

Should the poll be changed a bit then? So that those who voted on character transfer can vote again on "NO" or "Bring back class change."

Few months back that poll would be burning with votes lol looks like forum and player base at this moment is low maybe it will pick up summer holiday ;) fingers crossed.