" . English . " English

Forums

big girl

REWORKING MANA BARRIER

options   83 members have voted

1. 1. Damage affect non MB HP first, or after?

• Remove non MB HP first, which is the bonus HP from desaus + earrings. This favours the mages more
    • Keep mb how it is

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

72 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, hatebreeder said:

I cant help to think that the people commenting has no Idea what this nerf will even do. They keep saying its gonna destroy mages? WTF! This doesnt even effect noobier mages who have no desaus and those with good desaus get like 10% of their HP removed? Thats gonna kill the TANKY DPS BURST RANGED SUPPORT classes? kk lol.

Ye dont even bother with them, 

could bring class change back so we all go mage lolz

hatebreeder likes this

31 minutes ago, big girl said:

Ye dont even bother with them, 

could bring class change back so we all go mage lolz

Ha yeah this is true, if this change doesn't go through the least they can do is add class change and we can all just go RM/BM, and see how they like it then.

We all know, Red mage need to have Blue mage to have a benefit during PVP. If it is just soloing pvp, even with desaus and earings, killing archer/ fist is not as easy. So a good team is more important than those gears.

We are talking about a survivability nerf.....xiao dont even know what is the point.

Mages have up to 31250 Effective HP at 618 Vig. Fist Blade Archer if u stat them 618 vig, u will have nowhere near that much HP.

1 hour ago, xiaomifeng said:

We all know, Red mage need to have Blue mage to have a benefit during PVP. If it is just soloing pvp, even with desaus and earings, killing archer/ fist is not as easy. So a good team is more important than those gears.

Good team good team, yes yes no need nerf

i dont understand.... you guys are complaining about mages but last few wars we have been using melee classes and archers and still winning wars? is there going to be a poll about nerfing archers next. Clearly this isnt a matter of mages being to tanky or strong when you guys in veros legit have the same amount of mages but just cant play the class properly cause we easily drop them.

now personally i really dont care about what happens but everyone knows once the mage nerf happens clearlllllllly its gonna kill mages cause every single game that tries to change something about a class always over does it causing it to be unplayable.

On 4/16/2017 at 5:53 PM, R3D said:

One thing I would like to point out is archer is one of the best classes to take out a mage. If an archer is used correctly they can easily drop any mage. Everyone knows Ricky (Aka Shockdot), I guarantee if he came on and played archer against any mage he would win. Simply because he knows how to play the class.

There is no chance your dropping any mage as solo archer with equal gear while playing it correctly.

your best shot is trans Mb+SS.if that doesn't work then you won't.and if a mage has desaus or smart enough to state for HP above 10k you won't drop it.

Only if your heavily and i mean heavily out gear him you will probably.

Just a reminder, multiple votes from the same person will lead to 0 votes (as in all polls). So if you vote twice or more, on separate accounts... No votes will be counted.

I've also removed the clearly low-voted option and joined the 3 votes to the first option (same thing), and moved any votes from the duplicate topic about this that did not exist on here.

Fantasy, sphynx and Grill like this

5 hours ago, garfield said:

i dont understand.... you guys are complaining about mages but last few wars we have been using melee classes and archers and still winning wars? is there going to be a poll about nerfing archers next. Clearly this isnt a matter of mages being to tanky or strong when you guys in veros legit have the same amount of mages but just cant play the class properly cause we easily drop them.

now personally i really dont care about what happens but everyone knows once the mage nerf happens clearlllllllly its gonna kill mages cause every single game that tries to change something about a class always over does it causing it to be unplayable.

You're right, you clearly don't understand. It's not even the class as a whole, it' simply the skill mana barrier.. Also about war, that's completely irrelevant to this topic as we didn't have a enough to help out. Lad however had 2 groups to be able to dps guard/queen and camp guard/king. Also we don't have the same amount of mages, sadly you're wrong. We have 1 inactive RM that is lv 300 in veros, and the ones that do go who are under lvl do not have desau.. but again, that is irrelevant to the topic. 

No one is screaming lets nerf that class, it's too op, whatever... It's a brought up solution to fix something that is clearly broken and needs to be redesigned. I'm not sure how others feel it will completely make the class useless, as that's not even the case. Maybe others have relied too much in playing classes with broken features that they're unable to play a class that requires true skill? Hmm.. 

Bibbi, Pleaides and sphynx like this

There would actually might be a use for the hosans now.

No, Hosans are useless.... with a manabow doing a percentage per hit it actually destroys your mana quicker because it takes a higher amount of mana.

Learn how the game works please before you post. Thanks

Either way half of 1000 is 500...G1 Hosen 750 + 1000 would be 1750 half of that is 875. End game you have more mana either way

7 hours ago, Shane said:

There is no chance your dropping any mage as solo archer with equal gear while playing it correctly.

your best shot is trans Mb+SS.if that doesn't work then you won't.and if a mage has desaus or smart enough to state for HP above 10k you won't drop it.

Only if your heavily and i mean heavily out gear him you will probably.

Why should an archer be able to drop every class solo when a RM needs a BT 100% of the time to kill anyone in equal gear. Honestly you guys are so hypocritical. This is such a stupid poll. 

11 hours ago, Secret said:

We are talking about a survivability nerf.....xiao dont even know what is the point.

Mages have up to 31250 Effective HP at 618 Vig. Fist Blade Archer if u stat them 618 vig, u will have nowhere near that much HP.

If you all complain about mages having so much HP how about we do this nerf and while we are doing this nerf we take out all Mana Bows and Gaunts and just leave the Vast staffs so people have to us RM's to take down mages and no class will be overpowered. Last time I checked attacking someone with a fist or archer doesn't take away any of there HP. They also don't have HP stealing weapons to take down all there HP in 1 hit if done special arrow correctly.

garfield likes this

11 hours ago, WarHeart said:

Why should an archer be able to drop every class solo when a RM needs a BT 100% of the time to kill anyone in equal gear. Honestly you guys are so hypocritical. This is such a stupid poll. 

If you all complain about mages having so much HP how about we do this nerf and while we are doing this nerf we take out all Mana Bows and Gaunts and just leave the Vast staffs so people have to us RM's to take down mages and no class will be overpowered. Last time I checked attacking someone with a fist or archer doesn't take away any of there HP. They also don't have HP stealing weapons to take down all there HP in 1 hit if done special arrow correctly.

1) That's not true, no way an archer can solo an equally geared BM or RM; as he said an archer must considerably out-gear a mage for it to solo one. And unlike mages archers only scale well when heavily geared, whereas mages don't need much gear to scale

2) Would be nice if they removed vast from this game

3) why is it that we allow a mage with low vig to run arround with 32250 effective health pool?

is it because mages need to stats black white yellow?

this amount of health  is just total bullshit.

while any other class needs to run vig build to not even come close to this amount?

so plz stop whining about  veros lad   and wars and team work  because this poll aint about any of that.

Fantasy, Secret and Trade like this

On 18-4-2017 at 4:01 AM, Buster said:

No, Hosans are useless.... with a manabow doing a percentage per hit it actually destroys your mana quicker because it takes a higher amount of mana.

Learn how the game works please before you post. Thanks

Well said buster.

"Learn how the game works please before you post. Thanks"

just think about what you just typed here.

this is just another reason why we shouldent poll these things.

Some people just got no brain see example Above.

1 hour ago, powerplant said:

Well said buster.

"Learn how the game works please before you post. Thanks"

just think about what you just typed here.

this is just another reason why we shouldent poll these things.

Some people just got no brain see example Above.

he means that its harder to outpot mana weps with hosans because as your mana pool grows, you will lose more mana, as mana is drained at a % rate and you only pot at a flat rate per pot, hence you lose MB easier

But no one will get what he wrote

First of all, expressing one’s idea in the forums may/may not help the progression of the game.

However, I would like to deliver my idea/doubt to everyone on this debate as myself being responsible to every player in this game.

How many players do have a depth of knowledge about this particular question.

Does EACH VOTE have it’s own representive indeed?

Do all players have been responsible to this game? Does this change benefit to all players or only a part of the players in the game.

Inclusion, at this point, the vote is usually indifferent. We have no reason to continue arguing in a meaningless thing since there will be no obvious result.

Secret likes this

I play RM and I voted for this poll simply because it makes perfect logical sense when considering a balance. This has nothing to do with who wins a war or communication lol (besides the fact that communicating this point to some of you seems near impossible).

Simple fact of the matter is; Desau should not work differently for mages just because they have Mana Barrier. You should be given the HP advantage stated in the description (500, 1000, 1500) and nothing more. Otherwise, there is very little need to stat into VIT and since mages do not need a lot of STR or DEX (although DEX helps indeed) it gives them the opportunity to raise their AP exponentially with little consequence.

Pure likes this