" . English . " English

Forums

aVantage

Some required basic fixes

35 posts in this topic

I agree with FrozenMage yall are being over dramatic about this, think about enemy's bm set and his jewels and his desaus and his charm, ofc he is be tanky as all hell, that is end game gear basically. IMHO the only thing that should be done at all is make mana rebirth = to mana saver. mana weapons are in the game for a reason, utilize them. also think about the possible amounts of hp you are able to regen per pot with percent pots as a physical attack class as a lvl 300 

I think another option that should be considered is having deasau/earings/hp buff give a percent hp instead of set amount.

You could also do this with marv pots, make them percent based of the mages 40/60 MB ratio.

add both % hp and % marv pots to tc shop and NPC for leni

This is off subject but You could also do this with pet hp point slot i would think

Mages are tanky indeed, although playing as a mage, the lack of communication from the opposing side is what makes my life easy. Mana weapons are in the game for a reason, you have the options of a mana gaunt, a mana steal bow and a vast staff which are not as utilized as often as they should be. Although when they are, often times I'll be able to run around without it because I do not get focused when my mana barrier is dropped and this is just a lack of communication issue. A nerf to mages that would be understandable is making the CD on mana barrier higher, so that when mana barrier is dropped a mage cannot simply put it back up in seconds. Additionally, the example used of having 3 G3 Desaus, this is end game gear and is very hard to obtain, having 3 G3 desaus should make you tanky regardless of which class you are.

That is my opinion, and I will go with no.

a mage has slim to none offence as soon as he gets attacked by a mana weapon, mana weapons are op if you use them correctlly

8 hours ago, Viper said:

I agree with FrozenMage yall are being over dramatic about this, think about enemy's bm set and his jewels and his desaus and his charm, ofc he is be tanky as all hell, that is end game gear basically. IMHO the only thing that should be done at all is make mana rebirth = to mana saver. mana weapons are in the game for a reason, utilize them. also think about the possible amounts of hp you are able to regen per pot with percent pots as a physical attack class as a lvl 300 

7/6 Rings, 372 vit, +8 set.

Wowowowow such tank

11 hours ago, Viper said:
2 hours ago, Secret said:

7/6 Rings, 372 vit, +8 set.

Wowowowow such tank

you forgot to mention charms....end game gear.

On 2017/4/15 at 10:46 PM, FrozenMage said:

I understand what you are saying with having everything go 40/60 ratio for Desues on a mage. But as a RM you have no protection against mana stealing weapons (Mana Bow-Mana Gaunt). If there is one good player on you with a mana gaunt and or bow you cant do any combo as a RM. As a RM you also dont have any attack for close range fights such as a Fist or Blade coming at you or any class for that matter. As seen in previous wars if there are two people using mana weapons and one person doing dmg a RM is instantly dead. Also on a side note RM's cant even solo PVP because they need BT to kill almost anyone. So to some up what im trying to say is 

1. RM's have no Mana Rebirth (All there "HP" can get stripped away from them) (Cant even attack a target)

2. They have no close range attacks like ice driver (They have to attack from distance)

3.They need BT to kill anyone unless there target is in +4 set and is a new player and maybe slightly retarded.

and you want to take half of there HP away from them. Honestly i think everyone has gone off the deep end on this one. It truly makes no sense.

For Example, Krayz the supposedly god BM comes into Soccer with 9/8 set 8/7 or 8/8 Rings, 9/5 Bands, 8/7 Neck Humble gown 3x G3 Desues and 1k Charm and gets rolled in 5 seconds by a 300 RM and 300BM. If played correctly he should be able to survive but doesn't. If you no how to play a class as a team you can do a good amount of dmg. If not....don't cry about it and make stupid posts on the forums. Now take away his 4500 HP (G3 Desues) and i bet he would die in 1 second because 1 hit with any class would take 4500 HP away from a mage.

P.S. I'm trying to keep this as professional as possible so please reply back as respectfully as possible. These are my thoughts and want to know what you guys think.

actually, by having MB stop scaling on desaus and earrings, it will still take the same amount of mana steal to break MB, 

18 hours ago, Viper said:

also think about the possible amounts of hp you are able to regen per pot with percent pots as a physical attack class as a lvl 300 

Yeah phys class need 25k HP to pot at the rate mages do, also phys class cant carry unlimited pots like mages do

18 hours ago, inFluence said:

Mages are tanky indeed, although playing as a mage, the lack of communication from the opposing side is what makes my life easy. Mana weapons are in the game for a reason, you have the options of a mana gaunt, a mana steal bow and a vast staff which are not as utilized as often as they should be. Although when they are, often times I'll be able to run around without it because I do not get focused when my mana barrier is dropped and this is just a lack of communication issue. A nerf to mages that would be understandable is making the CD on mana barrier higher, so that when mana barrier is dropped a mage cannot simply put it back up in seconds. Additionally, the example used of having 3 G3 Desaus, this is end game gear and is very hard to obtain, having 3 G3 desaus should make you tanky regardless of which class you are.

That is my opinion, and I will go with no.

exactly 3x G3 is end game stuff, so this nerf wont affect that many people

making MB cast time or animation longer could work, currently its around 0.3 seconds, maybe it should be 3 seconds :))

8 minutes ago, big girl said:

Yeah phys class need 25k HP to pot at the rate mages do, also phys class cant carry unlimited pots like mages do

18 hours ago, Viper said:

I think another option that should be considered is having deasau/earings/hp buff give a percent hp instead of set amount.

You could also do this with marv pots, make them percent based of the mages 40/60 MB ratio.

add both % hp and % marv pots to tc shop and NPC for leni

This is off subject but You could also do this with pet hp point slot i would think

ive suggested something to fix that.