" . English . " English

Forums

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tferrini01

Character Stats - STR, DEX, VIG

4 posts in this topic

Can some people leave their input on this topic, I know when starting a new character as a new player sometimes setting these Stats can be over whelming because they do not know where to apply them, I am sure most of you have new players asking you this... ( Hey what should I have my STR, DEX or VIG set at to have a strong character.) I am starting this topic to help new players a little more and I hoping that we get many different views from experienced players so the new people can understand a little more about the game and their characters.  Thanks

The main thing here to grap is tiers...

Its like, at level 90 you want clergy and meteor shower. 

But by level 120 you'll want flame edge/metor instead of meteor shower.  It's like.... hoe do i decide?  And i begin to wonder.... how many times have you restatted a character? 

I've reatatted my main at least 13 times since April and  i haven't settled still.

Experiement. Max your gear, then max your stats. Sometimes you need stats to finish your gear set (level 120 full tri set -old version)

160 blue/black 

200 kat claw fist

Etc  etc.... play your field man, I wish i could say, "100% this is the best." But the mechanical skill incolved in tb is far auperior to build.

Gear+mechanics>gear+experience >experience +time...

Simply put, find what your class excels at and focus points there.

Red is likely red

Blue is likely black

Blade is likely vit

Fust is ljkely dec

Archer is likely dex sldo... 

A str builtblade may or may not demolish your vig blade... legit , mechanical skills.

Thank you IKuPAI for your input, I hope new players understand that its just not putting numbers to STR, DEX, VIG and MAGIC... and to play the game you have to fine tune your character that suits them the best for what they want to do.

New players please refer to these photo's for basic settings for your armor and weapon (HOME> GUIDES> GAME GUIDES)

On 3/10/2017 at 9:40 AM, tferrini01 said:

Thank you IKuPAI for your input, I hope new players understand that its just not putting numbers to STR, DEX, VIG and MAGIC... and to play the game you have to fine tune your character that suits them the best for what they want to do.

New players please refer to these photo's for basic settings for your armor and weapon (HOME> GUIDES> GAME GUIDES)

Thanks man... i think i was drunk when u wrote that but 80% of himans can compose a sentence/word with 80% of the information. These genreral stats vary greatly!