" . English . " English

Forums

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tylerxo

Warehouse at Zipper

Should there be a Warehouse NPC next to the Zipped Gem/Pouch NPC?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Warehouse NPC next to the Zipped Gem/Pouch NPC?

• Yes, It would make farming pouches a lot simpler.
    • No, Don't be lazy :P
    • Mixed opinion, Comment to explain?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Simple request that I think many will agree with. Zipping gems is such a big thing in the game now a days, I  think a very good yet simple quality of life change could be to add a Warehouse NPC next to the NPC to make Gem Pouches. Farming bombers, snowcats etc on islands gives u a variety of gems so u usually have to WH a load or 2 before you can get a full pouch worth... so i think it would make it a lot easier to have a warehouse right there next to the merchant to pull them out instead of TPing back and forth to a wh.

1 minute ago, Crispy said:

Why not a zipped gem merchant at the warehouse? 

Even better, Why not a Zipped gem merchant at every island's defender crystal? XD 

IKuPAI likes this

I agree with the topic but we can also go further :

What about a nurse respawn location on Rampao Store ?

Fist Village doesn't have any store, maybe add a ladi one (Duan farmers might agree)

3 minutes ago, Winkounet said:

I agree with the topic but we can also go further :

What about a nurse respawn location on Rampao Store ?

Fist Village doesn't have any store, maybe add a ladi one (Duan farmers might agree)

I agree with this as well, All defender crystals have a warehouse nearby except duan, it should as well. But I feel like that is offtopic from this poll and might need its own poll. Same with Nurse in RampStore. :P

I see your point, but why would they have introduced time based tp scrolls if they wanted to make a walmart hub somewhere?

Teleports monopolized the game on week1 of open release, and it's very important how freely we can manipulate our teleports!

Just name ur teleports 

0WAREHOUSE

and

0ZIPPER

And go farm ur tp scrolls!

5 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

I see your point, but why would they have introduced time based tp scrolls if they wanted to make a walmart hub somewhere?

Teleports monopolized the game on week1 of open release, and it's very important how freely we can manipulate our teleports!

Just name ur teleports 

0WAREHOUSE

and

0ZIPPER

And go farm ur tp scrolls!

I actually already do this but With A's, AARampStore and AAZip. Just think it would be a huge QoL change. I dont think Teleports have any effect on economy or gameplay at this point. It just kinda makes you have to go to the witch that more often. Not a challenge or anything just consumes more time. I don't know what you mean by Time based TP scrols? Like the 3 seconds it takes to TP? I feel like that is only there to reduce the possibility of spamming TPs to lag server. I understand not putting everything together in one place, and not putting a Zipper somewhere else.. But there is already Warehouses at so many useful areas or in walking distance atleast... I think adding one near the Zip/Recycler would be a great idea. Hope to see this change :) 
On a side note: How bout them Dinn pouches. Love, a whitemage. hahaha ;)

I think the point is more that you either get 8 storages and an inventory or you work your inventory to not need storages when zipping.

In many mmos there are typically 3 stages to resource farming:

Collecting

Converting

Using

A lot of players use the simple convert to sell as a way to make cash because converting so many inventories will take so much time they would rather not spend 1mil to zip their gems and sell an inventory on 4 characters for 2mil cheaper... party 2 convers and potentially makes 5mil off buying and converting. If you make too many things too simple the market will cease to exist. 

14 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

Besides... i have about 10,000 white scrolls anyways... thats like 1k zipped dinns ;)

Thanks to MANY old friends.

Hey man, Sharing is caring. Farming these fat things is a pain.

Haha xD you're making me want to make a new white mage... possibly test out some half max and pre max builds...

I haven't seen any changes to white mages, so I'm expecting it to be a project char I'm sure. 

We wouldn't add a warehouse in every nook and cranny... That being said, I don't mind adding this one (near Zipped Gems NPC).