Hello everyone today at roughly 2:30PM EST, we will be restarting the server.
Today's patch is going to take roughly 1 - 1.5 hours. So you can expect to be back online at around 3:30PM EST - 4:00PM EST.
There are two main purposes for this patch:
- We have implemented a more robust & secure solution for detecting duplicate items. This new system is currently experimental, and as such the previous system is also still being used. Please note that these changes do NOT mean there are duplicate items in the game. They are just security updates and a possible fix for a bug with our existing system that detects non-duplicate items as duplicate.
- AOE back-end changes. We've changed how AOE's function on the back-end. This shouldn't be noticeable to users, but should provide a more stable PvP experience.
If anyone notices any issues with the above two things, PLEASE contact us regarding the issues.
We've increased the drop rates of various monsters/items in Frozenland. We've also changed what items might drop.
- Watanka still only drops +10 weapons and is still extremely rare.
- Daha now drops items +6 to +7 equipment with an increased drop rate.
- Giant Mutated Fish now drops +5 to +7 weapons with an increased drop rate.
- Juma still drops G1 to G3 Desaus, with an increased drop rate.
- Luh now drops +6 to +8 weapons with an increased drop rate.
- Mahal still drops G1 to G3 Hosans with an increased drop rate.
- Senow still drops G1 to G3 Hosans & Desaus with an increased drop rate.
- Ikal still drops G1 to G3 Hosans with an increased drop rate.
- Yeshi still drops G1 to G3 Desaus with an increased drop rate.
- The Chest of the Dead still drops +3 to +7 equipment with an increased drop rate.
- The Frozen Chest still drops G1 to G3 Eonic Weapons with an increased drop rate, random stats, and random stat levels.
- Dumas, Dashai, and Jukaba currently still do not drop anything but will drop potions soon.
Other Patch Notes
- Players can no longer see if a player is online while having that player on their Block List.
- We have reduced the EXP from Delphiroth Floor 3 for levels 270+ by 60%. The reason for this update was because Delphiroth Floor 3 was not made to replace Frozenland for leveling. It was made to be a solo leveling area for levels 200-270ish and to have access to high drop rates for level 11 equipment & raw materials (as well as introduce Delphiroth jewels).
Please note that anyone who is still using the SAME Newbie Shells that they received when they created their characters will lose 1 of the 2 Newbie Shells. This is because the new duplicate system will detect them as duplicated (just because of how they were created). So remember to buy a new one at Yuba or the Shell Merchant... They're cheap.
The following users were banned for hacking, macroing, or using some form a bot. (Please note most of these are the same user and on the same accounts, only 6 accounts were banned and 3 of them belong to the same user it looks like)